Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0151 556 1878 or 0151 530 5396
Disabled Supporters Association
0151 286 9666
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
Limited accessible parking is available to members of the Everton Disabled Supporters Association and allocated on a rota basis. Please contact Steve Heneghan for details.
Blue Badge scheme parking is available and situated in the following areas:
Diana Street – Outside house numbers 2-14 (7 spaces marked on the ground)
Oxton Street – Between house numbers 74 and 84 (6 spaces marked by signpost)
Eton Street – Outside house numbers 53-79 (13 spaces)
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Everton see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Everton Website
Spectator Viewing areas
Total of 118 positions in the stadium. Home supporters have 105 spaces for wheelchair users available to them. 13 spaces for wheelchair users can be found in the away section for away supporters. Home supporters' spaces are in the Park End Stand (49), The Paddock (35) and Lower Gwladys Street Stand (21). Away supporters are in the Lower Visitors area in the Bullens Road Stand. The majority of positions are pitch side with little cover apart from 14 elevated positions located in the Gwladys Street Stand. Companions sit either adjacent or behind.
Ambulant disabled supporters are able to sit anywhere in the Stadium. However as the upper tiers of Goodison are steep we would discourage any supporter who would be unable to exit the Stadium quickly in the event of an emergency, from purchasing tickets in any upper tiers.
Places for ambulant disabled supporters requiring easy access seats in all areas of the Stadium are subject to availability. (Home supporters only). Please contact Brendan Connolly (DLO) for further information.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 207 wheelchair spaces (176 home and up to 31 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 57% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 89 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Total of 8 accessible toilets within the stadium:
Toilet 1&2 - Park End
Toilet 3&4 - Park End
Toilet 5&6 - Bullens Lower (Visitors)
Toilet 7&8 - Gwladys Street
Situated close to seating areas. All with dedicated EDSA stewards on hand to assist. These have been refurbished for the 2016/17 season and are now fitted with RADAR locks.
Accessible catering facilities are available in Park End. Large-print hand-held menus and allergy information are available on request at all kiosks including the lower level counter kiosk in the Park End Stand. Following a successful trial in the Park End last season, the Club has introduced a new waitress service throughout the stadium for disabled supporters within the wheelchair seating areas. The new service will see supporters able to place an order for food on arrival, which EDSA Stewards and Sodexo staff will deliver at, half-time.
Accessible services & information
Audio commentary is provided by Hospital Radio (click here for more details) and available throughout the stadium – please contact Brendan Connolly (DLO) to request a headset.
Induction loops are fitted at the Ticket offices. Provision for assistance dogs is available on request.
Supporters with assistance dogs will be seated in a wheelchair user spaces in either the Park End, Paddock or Lower Visitors Accessible Seating Area.
Everton Club Website - Disabled Supporters Information
Season 2016/17 - Access Improvements made at Goodison Park
Updated January 2017.
Comments about Everton:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.