Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
Barney McGhee (Safety Officer/Stadium enquiries) Madeleine Tarrant (Ticketing Executive/Ticketing enquiries)
0845 3456 442
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There is no club car park or accessible car parking at Brentford. Drop off point is at the main entrance of the ground.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Brentford see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
Please contact the Ticket Office in advance on 08453 456 442 (option 1) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 11 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside. 6 spaces for away supporters who are wheelchair users are available.
The club has 150 easy access/amenity seats.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 110 wheelchair spaces (93 home and up to 17 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 15% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 93 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
There are 2 accessible toilets located behind the mixed home and away disabled area. The club shop is accessible for all fans but does not have a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home section have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The ticket office does not have a hearing loop installed. Match commentaries are available via headsets available from stewards, pre book by email or in person. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Brentford Club Website - Disabled Supporters Information
Updated July 2016.
Club Additional Information
For more information on Brentford's scheme for blind and partially sighted fans please visit here.
Comments about Brentford:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.